Tuesday 8 March 2016

If I had a rocket launcher...

Probably not quite what Bruce was singing about here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9HFjErMMlA

One last piece finished.  I saved this one, set it aside even, as it is both a somewhat more complex model as well as one I'm not going to have much use for in my games.  I planning on playing close range skirmish games, so chances are the minimum range for this ex-Soviet (or possibly Chinese) rocket launcher will be bigger than the board!  Still, it might be a good objective (stop the insurgents from rocketing whatever target they've selected).

The model is from Eureka Miniatures, and comes with lots of lovely extras, like three ammunition cases, a couple of Kalishnikov rifles and some spare rockets.  I had some random thoughts of using the extra bits for other models, but then decided to use everything on a single base.




No comments:

Post a Comment