Saturday 17 February 2024

Some characters (possibly NSFW)

 Taking a break from 20th Century armies, here are a few characters I plucked from my lead (and plastic) mountain.  There is no particular theme connecting these figures, I just picked the ones that caught my fancy.


First up, here is Calamity Jane, based on Robin Weigert's portrayal in HBO's magnificent series, Deadwood.




Here she is with Wild Bill Hickock, with whom she was reputed to be enamoured.


Here are a couple of old white men, the Colonel in his mess dress, and some fat bloke.  Also a random British-style postbox.



I've had these two versions of Pulp Figures' Volcano Queen for a long time, and now I've finally painted them!  The two versions are the NSFW one on the left, and the slightly more modestly clad one on the right.  




And finally, I just had fun with this lady wizard.  I was tired of painting the drab greys and khakis of 20th century armies, and the dull black of the Nazgul, so I had fun splashing some colour on her.




Next up, back to the mud of the WWI Western Front!


No comments:

Post a Comment