Monday 13 October 2014

Rewatchable movies

Painting is going very slowly, so for a change, here is a list of my favourite movies.  In this case, 'favourite' means that I would (or that I have) watched the movie many times and would happily rewatch again!  No particular order, and I've decided to limit the list to 10.

The Man Who Would Be King
Casablanca
Star Wars
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Empire Strikes Back
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
Kind Hearts and Coronets
The Fellowship of the Ring
Army of Darkness
The Full Monty
Big Trouble in Little China
Galaxy Quest

OK, that's more than 10.  I'll expand the list a bit and add the following teams/directors/actors will generally get me to watch and/or re-watch their works:

Almost anything by the Coen brothers
Monty Python (or Terry Gilliam/John Cleese/Michael Palin/etc)
Bill Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment