Friday 8 May 2020

Impassive German Guards


Keeping on with the WWII theme, here are a group of German guards from Pulp Figures.  There are supposed to be 6 of them, but one went AWOL and missed his priming appointment.  He has been apprehended by the authorities, and will be dealt with accordingly (he will join in the next batch of figures to be primed).




These were easy and fun to paint, although I skipped the swastikas on the armbands.  I tried a few times, both with pen and brush, but they turned out a mess each time.  So I've left that detail off, as I don't need to devote any more of my time to painting teeny, tiny swastikas.

                                                                                    

I've got no particular plans for these figures, but I'm certain something will come up.  Always handy to have many different sorts of markers!

                                                                                     





2 comments: