Friday 4 February 2022

Renegades of Kashgar

 Here is a (relatively) new release from Pulp Figures, the Renegades of Kashgar!

This disparate group is a bit intriguing:  what brought them together?  Where are they going to, or escaping from?

Because they are all clearly wearing cold weather gear, I decided they needed some snow effects on the ground.  As I now live very close to the local GW shop, I stopped in for some advice.  The friendly staff there recommended a white texture paint.  It was very easy to spread on to the bases, and looks reasonable to me!  With a bit of practice, I should be able to get some decent snow effects.



First up, a slightly Russian-looking fellow, ready for the cold but also for some action with his coat tails turned to free up his legs.



A quilted coat is another great way to keep warm, and the Bren gun will keep your enemies even warmer!



This chap looks to have gathered together whatever he could to keep warm.  




A dash of colour!  Sometimes I get tired of too many khakis and greys.




And finally this chap, who gives off some slightly Hunter S Thompson vibes :-)




1 comment: