Sunday 17 July 2016

Taliban cavalry!

Well, not actual cavalry, and not even all Taliban at that! 

These are from Empress Miniatures.  The two on the left are built as intended (well, mostly, I think I mixed the passengers up, should have been two beardies and two masked blokes sharing each bike). The two on the right have been civilianized.  I had to rather messily chop off the AK rifles that were cast on to these figures, and then cover up my hatchet job as best I could with paint.








Two civilian motorbikes.  I modelled some simple saddlebags for one of the bikes.  Afghans will modify or personalize pretty much anything, so this was my effort to pick up this habit.  I resisted the temptation to add a Mickey Mouse blanket. 










And two Taliban motorbikes!



My next challenge is to find one of these in 28mm!



No comments:

Post a Comment