Saturday 22 January 2022

German supply wagon

 Clearing through some of my incomplete projects, I found this Rubicon Models wagon.  It's a nice little kit, although lacking in some of the usual bonus materials that usually come with Rubicon kits.  The kit contains only the wagon and horses, with no driver or cargo.  Those are available separately, but in this case I simply assembled a load from my bits box and recruited a seated German infantryman from another project.

The kit comes with an option of either a single horse or two horse harness.  I initially had an idea of rigging up the traces and reins, but after I figured out that the reason it had gone back into the box was that I had more important things to do than rig up harnesses (actually, it's really hard for me to think of anything LESS important to me right now!), I decided to finish it up quickly so that it can join the rest of my WWII German equipment.


   







1 comment: