Sunday 4 June 2023

Italian Armour

 Now that I've started an Italian force, I need to consider providing them some support.  Fortunately, I already had a few Italian vehicles!  


The AB41 Armoured Car and Semovente M41 da 75/18 were previously in the collection as German beutepanzer.  I have repainted/reflagged them to their original owners.



In addition, Doug gave me a Renault R-35 that he carefully researched based on the Italian counter-attack against the American landing at Gela during Operation Husky.  It's a beautiful model, and Doug went full on into it, with a commander who can be removed, with a door on a hinge that can be closed.





And as a final bonus, Doug also gave me a turret of a M14/41 medium thank that has been dug into the ground as a 'Tobruk' gun emplacement.




No comments:

Post a Comment