Sunday 11 December 2022

Char B1 bis from Italeri

For my 1940 campaign, I may have the option of supporting my British platoon with some French armour, so I decided to add this Italeri/Warlord Char B1 bis to my collection.

The kit includes quite a selection of decals.  I chose to use the decals for 'Indochine' of the 2e Division Cuirassée, aka the 2e DCR or 2nd Armoured Division.





The commander is removable.  He looks fine when he's in the turret, but a bit like a double amputee when he's out of it!






3 comments:

  1. Looks great Will, nice to see your continued output! Your going to need to move back here, as most of us are into the early war stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terry and Kevin! Edmonton will need to warm up a bit before I move back there ;) Yes, might use this tank for WaT, or as support for Chain of Command.

    ReplyDelete