Friday 23 December 2022

Magnificent Moustachioed Miniatures

 I contributed to Bob Murch's Movember Campaign again this year, and my reward was the 2022 Movember Figure, Capitaine Bacchantes!  He has a vaguely French Foreign Legion look about him, so I will need to practice restraint or I will end up collecting another Légion étrangère force.  





He certainly has a long moustache. (Obligatory Longest Day reference, but completely out of context)

I also purchased Bob's Ukrainian Cossack figures, which are a fundraiser for UNHCR to support Ukrainians displaced by the current war.  Slava Ukraini!





These lads also have fine moustaches!

And to fill out the post, here are some reinforcements for the early war Highlanders.  This will be enough to allow me to field them as a 1940 regulation platoon, with 11 soldiers per section, including their corporal.



More blog posts coming over the next week or so as I will get a chance for some painting over the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment