Thursday 28 June 2018

Dollhouse shop finds!

I've discovered a dollhouse shop close to my house!  I stopped by there today and picked up some great new toys.

First up, for the princely sum of $8 (CDN) this little house.  The shop had a series of 6 different houses in this scale (nominally 1:48).  Artizan Lee Marvin figure added for reference.




The chief drawback is that it doesn't come with a back.  It is a dollhouse, after all!  I'll have to find something to cover that up.



I also purchased some other goodies.  Packs of plastic 1:48 furniture at $5/pack, plus some books and a miniature Persian carpet.  The carpet is a bit out of scale for my 28mm figures but I'll find a place for it somewhere!



Discovering this little treasure trove of a shop so close to my house will likely be quite bad for the health of my wallet!




No comments:

Post a Comment