Saturday 4 July 2020

Dangerous Dames 5

Three more Dangerous Dames!  A martial artist, a gangster and a possibly Scottish lady.




I wanted this martial artist to be brighter and more colourful than my usual fare.  She turned out a bit less bright than I hoped.  Maybe I need to add a few more bright colours into my paint selection.



Dark colours for this gangster, though!  I was tempted to add pinstripes, but realised that there was no hope that I'd get any sort of consistency so allowed discretion to be the better part of valour.



And finally the Scottish lady with a rifle.  Perhaps she is the owner of an estate in the Highlands, and has that rifle to deal with any trouble that might intrude, whether on 4 legs or 2.  She's also a bit of an experiment with tartans and dicing, as I have an upcoming project involving both of those painting challenges ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment