Thursday 8 April 2021

Who let the dogs out?

 Here is a sampling of some bits and bobs that I finished up over the past few weeks.

First up, a pack of dogs from various sources that have been in my lead/plastic figures mountain for a while.  These will join the rest of the menagerie that I use as markers for shock or similar events to avoid filling my table with too many plastic markers.  I don't remember where all of them are from: the two big black poodles are from Eureka (two variants of the 'dog enorme French), the sleep hound dog is part of the Warlord Games farm animals set, there are plastic mutts from Perry (from the British infantry 1877-85) and Pegasus farm animals boxes, plus a few more of unknown provenance.


Here are a set of pinned markers from Warlord Games.  I picked these up at a discount from Imperial Hobbies.  These will also be used for morale or shock markers in games as needed.



And to round things out, here is a man in a blue suit, from Siberia Miniatures.  He may, or may not, resemble a certain head of state.











1 comment:

  1. Howl about a 'Hound of the Baskervilles' scenario? :-)

    ReplyDelete